GMP Recruitment are proud to be partnered with a highly successful and award-winning Legal firm located in Evesham, supporting their recruitment for a Legal Secretary to provide much needed secretarial and administrative support in their Family department.
Our client is a highly recognisable and hugely successful Legal Firm that offers a full range of legal services for both individuals and businesses.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a professional, time served Legal Secretary that can demonstrate a minimum 12 months in a similar role. Experience in family law preferred but not essential.
To be considered for this role you must have excellent audio transcription skills.
Family Legal Secretary main duties:
- You will undertake all tasks of a secretarial nature supporting partners and fee earners
- Audio typing, dictation and minute taking
- Managing all incoming telephone communications for the Cheltenham office, take messages, make appointments, and assist other branches with same as required.
- To transcribe accurately and quickly, word process, type, bind/collate and prepare documents including letters, forms, standard documents, briefs, bills, etc. and prepare same for issue.
- Dealing with new, current and former clients effectively, take messages, make appointments, advise client on administrative process as required.
- Managing diary appointments and arranging both internal and external meetings
- You will deal with confidential and sensitive information and upload files on case management systems
Family Legal Secretary desired skills and experience:
- Previous secretarial experience in a legal environment, accuracy and great attention to detail
- Fast and accurate audio typing and audio dictation skills
- Excellent communication skills with a good telephone manner and client care expertise are essential
- Diary management and the ability to deliver great work in a demanding and fast paced office environment
- Clear and concise communication
- Courteous, considerate and respectful to clients and other members of the team
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
This is a permanent position, Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm.
In return for all the above, the successful Family Legal Secretary will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary up to £20, 000 upwards, which is commensurate with experience, plus excellent additional company benefits.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.