GMP Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client in Malvern for a Legal Secretary to provide much needed secretarial and administrative support to a busy Legal Firm within their Residential Property division.
This is a permanent position which has the ability to offer full time, or part time hours. There is an option for a 4 day working week, or reduced hours Monday – Friday 9am – 3pm.
Our client is a highly recognisable and hugely successful Legal Firm that offers a full range of legal services for both individuals and businesses.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a professional, time served Legal Secretary with demonstrable experience and knowledge in supporting Senior Partners and Fee Earners within the legal industry. Residential Property experience/knowledge is preferred but not essential.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate previous Legal Secretary experience, and possess excellent typing speeds and accuracy and great client control.
Legal Secretary main duties:
- You will undertake all tasks of a secretarial nature supporting partners and fee earners
- Audio typing, dictation and minute taking
- Managing diary appointments and arranging both internal and external meetings
- Physical and electronic filing, general admin duties such as faxing and photocopying
- Dealing with complex and confidential documentation and client control
Legal Secretary desired skills and experience:
- Previous secretarial experience in a legal environment, accuracy and great attention to detail
- Fast and accurate audio typing and audio dictation skills
- Excellent communication skills with a good telephone manner and client care expertise are essential
- Diary management and the ability to deliver great work in a demanding and fast paced office environment
You will be rewarded with a highly competitive basic salary up to £21,000 which is pending experience, plus excellent company benefits.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.