GMP Recruitment are proud to be partnered with a highly successful, global leader that provides essential power solutions across multiple industries and markets. We are recruiting on their behalf for an Italian and/or French speaking Inside Sales Executive to join their team on a full time, permanent basis, located in Pangbourne.
The team are returning to the office with the ease of lockdown restrictions, 4 days a week. So this is an office based position with 1 day remote working.
The Inside Sales Team provides direct support to the Sales Managers in the ongoing development of existing and prospective customers. You will ensure that the department is able to meet growth targets, supporting customers located in a European region as well as assisting in supporting wider European customers, therefore Italian and/or French language skills are essential to be considered for this role.
The successful candidate will primarily be communicating with customers in the UK and Northern Europe, all of who speak English, however the successful candidate must be able to speak Italian so they can support additional clients and colleagues with this language skills, confidently.
This would suit an individual that can demonstrate previous experience in a sales admin role with the desired language skills required. So if you are an Italian and/or French speaker with sales administrator/customer support experience, THEN I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!!
Italian and/or French Sales Executive main duties:
- Be the point of contact and assist Key Account Managers/Area Sales Managers within the division
- Deal with incoming sales enquiries positively and speedily and ensure they are taken as far as possible, maximizing the proportion of orders received
- Become competent in all working practices of the company and assist in the smooth running of customer support
- Respond to customer phone calls and act accordingly
- Maintain projects in line with company guidelines and provide accurate forecasts with the information available
- Proactively follow-up and close repeat orders for production projects and for other projects as directed
- Ensure that customer orders are processed and acknowledged correctly and speedily
- Ensure that purchase requisitions are placed in accordance with customer orders
- Monitor all orders to ensure they are processed and shipped on time, whilst minimizing the amount of inventory held
- Provide general administration support for the sales area
- Undertake general office duties
Italian and/or French Sales Executive desired skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a sales admin/sales driven role is highly valued
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Additional language skills in Italian and/or French are ESSENTIAL
- Confidence in Microsoft Excel; knowledge of salesforce/CRM system and SAP would also be advantageous but not essential
- Pro-active and confident in phoning potential new and existing customers
- Highly organised, with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Professional, courteous, and works well in a team
- Self-sufficient and highly motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
This is a full time, permanent position and a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing and hugely successful organisation where career development is encouraged.
You will be rewarded with a highly competitive basic salary up to £27,000 plus 10% commission which is paid quarterly. You will also receive great fringe benefits which includes BUPA, Pension contributions, cycle to work scheme, Employee Assistance Programme and Life Assurance.
The company have the ability to conduct online interviews for this position ASAP and can start the successful candidate immediately if available.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.