GMP Recruitment are proud to be partnered with a vastly successful Birmingham based manufacturer, consolidator and innovator that supplies to Retail, Leisure, Food Service and Hospitality market sectors, as well as a range of major UK and European retailers.
We are recruiting on their behalf for an IT Manager to join their award-winning team on a full time, permanent contract.
We are looking for an individual that can demonstrate a minimum of 5 years’ experience in an IT Management role with hands on experience, and be able to work in a demanding environment
As IT Manager you will manage the IT Support Helpdesk and IT/SAP Support Staff, working to improve present infrastructure systems and project manage the system to the needs of the business. This role will work to ensure the best levels of technical resources, skills, equipment, services and facilities are made available to the business to meet the organisational and operational needs at the lowest cost.
You will be proactively seeking ways to reduce cost of infrastructure, hardware, software, telephony and services to the business, whilst continuing to provide the Company with the IT infrastructure required to operate its business and ensure it is running optimally with zero downtime, unless during maintenance periods.
IT Manager desired skills and experience:
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in an IT Management role with hands on experience and be able to work in a demanding environment
- Hardware and software experience supporting servers ranging from 2003 to the latest versions
- Fully conversant with network technologies and support including Voice communications and cloud-based solutions
- Microsoft Certified desirable to MCSE level
- VMWare experience essential
- O365 experience
- Setup of Firewalls and VPN connectivity
- SAP experience desirable
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
For all the above requirements the successful IT Manager can expect to receive a highly competitive basic salary up to £50,000 which is demonstrable with experience, plus additional company benefits and great career progression opportunities.
If the above position sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply or contact GMP Recruitment directly.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.