GMP Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client located in Evesham for a Hygiene Operative to join their growing and successful team working night shifts.
Due to an incredible period of growth, expansion and increased workload, this position would suit an experienced Hygiene operative with a background in Manufacturing/Production/FMCG.
Hygiene Operative main duties:
· Ensuring full cleanliness of production area
· Operation an cleaning of various machinery
· Working to a weekly/daily schedule
· Working to the highest levels of health and safety
Cleaning Operative Desired Skills and Experience:
· Previous experience of cleaning in a FMCG/Manufacturing
· Excellent attention to detail and high standard of cleaning
· Be self-sufficient and highly motivated with excellent communication skills
· High levels of concentration
· Highly organised and able to manage a full workload
· Ability to maintain high housekeeping levels
· Excellent attention to detail
Food Production Operative Days and Hours:
4 on 3 off. (7 Day working Rota)
19:00pm to 07:00am
£8.72 per hour with overtime available
My client can provide a supportive team environment with good quality work. They also aim to promote a good work/life balance and are committed to the health and wellbeing of all staff.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as an employment business.