GMP recruitment are proud to be partnered with a thriving, expanding, world leading manufacturing company, located in South Worcestershire. We are recruiting on their behalf for 2 Health, Safety and Environmental Officers to join their team on a full time, temporary to permanent (candidate dependant) basis
This would be to assist the HSE Manager in overseeing all strategic and operational improvements in Health, Safety, Compliance and Quality across the business ensuring staff are able to work safely and efficiently.
The ideal candidate for this role will be an experienced HSE Officer who is NEBOSH Qualified with strong ISO14001 and H&S Management Systems knowledge, looking for a new, challenging position.
It is preferable that candidates have previous experience within a FMCG/food production or medical environment, but not essential.
Health, Safety and Environmental Officer main duties:
- Assisting with the on-site HS&E implementation
- Carry out H&S inspections
- Organising H&S training documentation
- General administration duties when required
Health, Safety and Environmental Office desired skills and experience:
- NEBOSH National Diploma (essential)
- Experience in ISO H&S Management Systems (essential)
- Experience of the requirements of working with Hazardous substances (desired)
- Environmental Awareness Training (desired)
- IEMA Certificate in Environmental Management (desired)
- HACCP (desired)
- Quality Experience
- High standard of written, spoken and computer communication skills
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office
This is a demanding and highly rewarding position, working Monday – Friday.
If the above Health, Safety and Environmental Officer role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as an employment business.