GMP Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client in Inkberrow for a Health and Safety Co-Ordinator to join a highly successful, rapidly expanding organisation.
Our client is a local agricultural specialist that supply globally to customers and clients around the world. Our client has seen substantial growth over the last couple of years so there has never been a more exciting time to join.
As Health and Safety Co-Ordinator you will be first point of contact on Health and Safety issues and play a key role in maintaining overall site compliance. Reporting to the Director of Operations, you will work closely with the Operations team managers and external suppliers & consultants. The successful candidate will possess a systematic and structured approach to the job at hand with the ability to communicate clearly and succinctly at all levels within the business & with external contractors.
To be considered for this role you must demonstrate experience in a similar role and be IOSH or NEBOSH qualified.
Health and Safety Co-Ordinator main duties:
- Co-ordinate Health and Safety activities on site and a be a part of the company H&S team
- Work with our Operations and production teams during peak seasons
- Support the transport & logistics team in dealing with customer and internal queries
- Assist other areas of the Operational team as required
- Ensure that H&S requirements are maintained in line with HSE regulations
Knowledge and skills required:
- Detailed knowledge of Health & Safety requirements and relevant experience
- IOSH or NEBOSH qualifications preferred
- Ability to work as part of a wider team
- Demonstrate a detailed knowledge of Navision or similar ERP package
- IT literate, with a good working knowledge of Microsoft office packages
- Existing knowledge of Company products and processes would be advantageous
- Self-motivated and flexible
- The ability to communicate effectively across the UK business and with customers
- Flexible approach to working hours
This is a full time, permanent position, Monday – Friday 08:30am – 17:00pm.
This role comes with a highly competitive salary of £25k, plus excellent fringe benefits including additional bonuses, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, excellent pension contribution rates, group life cover and critical illness protection.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, please click apply.
For more information contact GMP Recruitment Directly.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a recruitment business.