GMP Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our fantastic client in the Brighton area for a Graduate Sales Development Representative to join their ever-growing and highly successful business on a full time permanent, contract.
Our client uses AI-powered technology that solves the challenge of acquiring user-generated and other forms of authentic, high-impact content at scale and activating it across the online buying journey.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual that can demonstrate excellent passion, drive and adaptability.
Graduate Sales Development Representative main duties:
- Be the driving force behind getting new prospect meetings for our sales team and executives.
- You’ll be the engine that delivers a consistent and predictable flow of meetings for our clients’ CEO / COO and 3 Sales Directors within high value target brands.
- Execute multi-channel strategies across phone, email and LinkedIn using a blend of manual and automated cadences to connect with prospects and drive interest.
- Work closely with the marketing team to help define and improve the content that we need to interest and nurture opportunities and be a key voice in the development of our marketing collateral by constantly refining our pitch over the phone and feeding back learnings.
- Work closely with sales and account directors to research and map key contacts and decision-making structures within target brands as part of outreach prioritisation.
- Use intelligent, informed questioning to understand and address the pain points of senior prospects such as Heads of Marketing and VP’s of E Commerce at leading target brands.
- Establish and refine methods for extracting and documenting target contact lists at prospect brands.
- Establish and share best practice social selling strategies across the business by owning and optimising our use of LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo / Engage, and Salesforce.
Graduate Sales Development Representative desired skills and experience:
- Minimum of either a Bachelors/Masters in Business, Marketing or Administration
- Proven experience owning outbound calling strategies and prospect research (preference not essential)
- Confidence and maturity to engage with senior business stakeholders
- Experience with sales development reporting and analytics in line with performance targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be easily adaptable and have a positive outlook to new processes
For all the above you will be rewarded with a competitive salary which is commensurate with experience, plus additional company benefits.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.