Are you a recent Graduate Maintenance Engineer looking for an exciting and challenging new position?
Have you just finished an apprenticeship in Maintenance Engineering and seeking a permanent position that can offer great career progression opportunities?
GMP Recruitment are proud to be partnered with a hugely successful and highly recognised leading international manufacturer located on the outskirts of Worcester. We are recruiting on their behalf for an Graduate/Apprentice Air Tool Repair Maintenance Engineer to join their team on a full time, permanent contract.
The role purpose is to achieve the very highest levels of Air Tool repair and site wide “Facilities maintenance engineer” on a wide variety of equipment and facilities.
This position is Monday – Friday 37.5 hours a week.
This position can offer excellent onsite training and support to ensure that the successful candidate can handle their busy workload.
The ideal candidate for this role will demonstrate general maintenance skills within an engineering/maintenance discipline and the ambition and eagerness to progress their career within maintenance and tool repairs.
An immediate start can be available for the successful candidate.
Graduate Air Tool Repair Maintenance Engineer main duties:
- Carry out hands-on repairs in a safe and conscientious manner to all aspects of Air Tools used in the production facility
- Prioritise workload to sustain output
- Carry out proactive and reactive maintenance to required Air Tools
- Proactively determine faults and where required contact an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) for technical support to determine route cause and resolution actions. When required obtain quotes and send air tools out to an external company
- Ensure all Air tools are repaired to the correct standard
- Repaired Air tools to meet H&S requirements
- Review issues, obtain quotes and submit to supervision for order processing
- Report any miss use of Air tools found on repair
- Carry out Planned Facilities Maintenance Tasks and input to computerised maintenance management system (CMMS)
Graduate Air Tool Repair Maintenance Engineer desired skills and experience:
- Recognised qualification in an Engineering/maintenance discipline
- Mechanical /Electrical appreciation
- Proven or transferable knowledge of equipment such as air Tools and general maintenance Skills
- FLT and MEWP licence or experience desires
- Basic welding skills
- Knowledge of Grinding wheel regulations
Team fit is equally as important as experience and we are looking for individuals with a positive attitude and ambitious drive that want to grow within the business.
The successful Graduate Air Tool Repair Maintenance Engineer will be offered a salary of £24-27K plus excellent fringe benefits.
If the above position sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply or contact GMP Recruitment directly.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.