GMP Recruitment are proud to be partnered with a highly successful, global leader that provides essential power solutions across multiple industries and markets. We are recruiting on their behalf for a German speaking Inside Sales Representative to join their team on a full time, permanent basis, located just outside Reading, but you will be homebased initially, due to COVID 19.
The Inside Sales Team provides direct support to the Sales Managers in the ongoing development of existing and prospective customers. You will ensure that the department is able to meet growth targets, supporting customers located in a European region as well as assisting in supporting wider European customers.
As this position will still be working with both UK and German customers and conversing with both UK and German teams, it is essential that the candidate speaks fluent English and German. Any other languages are always a bonus but most definitely not essential for this role the successful candidate will be focussed on supporting UK and German customers.
This position would be ideal for anyone that can demonstrate previous Sales Admin/Sales Support experience with the required language skills, looking to join an innovative and fast growing organisation.
German Speaking Sales Representative main duties:
- Be the point of contact and assist Key Account Managers/Area Sales Managers within the division
- Deal with incoming sales enquiries positively and speedily and ensure they are taken as far as possible, maximizing the proportion of orders received
- Become competent in all working practices of the company and assist in the smooth running of customer support
- Respond to customer phone calls and act accordingly
- Maintain projects in line with company guidelines and provide accurate forecasts with the information available
- Proactively follow-up and close repeat orders for production projects and for other projects as directed
- Ensure that customer orders are processed and acknowledged correctly and speedily
- Ensure that purchase requisitions are placed in accordance with customer orders
- Monitor all orders to ensure they are processed and shipped on time, whilst minimizing the amount of inventory held
- Provide general administration support for the sales area
- Undertake general office duties
German Speaking Sales Representative desired skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a sales admin/sales driven role is required
- German and English language skills are essential
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confidence in Microsoft Excel; knowledge of salesforce/CRM system and SAP would also be advantageous but not essential
- Pro-active and confident in phoning potential new and existing customers
- Highly organised, with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Professional, courteous, and works well in a team
- Self-sufficient and highly motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
This is a full time, permanent position and a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing and hugely successful organisation where career development is encouraged.
You will be rewarded with a highly competitive basic salary of up to £30.000 plus 10% commission which is paid quarterly. You will also receive great fringe benefits which includes BUPA, Pension contributions, cycle to work scheme, Employee Assistance Programme and Life Assurance.
The company have the ability to conduct online interviews for this position ASAP and can start the successful candidate immediately if available.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.