GMP Recruitment are proud to be partnered with a globally successful and highly recognisable manufacturer, located in Dudley.
We are recruiting on their behalf for a FLT Driver to join their team on a full time, permanent contract. Due to expansion and continual success this position can offer the successful candidate an immediate start.
Standard Working Hours:
- Rotating shifts... 07:00 - 15:30 (week 1), 10:30 - 19:00 (week 2)
- £10.94 per hour
- £13.30 per hour for overtime
Working within this role your standard duties will be:
- Driving and utilising both Counterbalance and Reach Forklift Trucks
- Product movements around the manufacturing facility and despatch
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Building up pallets ready for despatch
- Stores duties
- General warehousing duties where necessary
Desired skills are as follows:
- Forklift CB Certificate (Essential)
- Forklift Reach Certificate (Essential)
- Warehousing experience
Other benefits of working for this business include:
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Online payslips
- Weekly pay
- Pension contribution
- On-going assignment
All applicants must have a valid FLT Licences taken or refreshed in the last 3 years (we are unable to accept in-house licences and all licences must be either RTITB, ITTSAR or AITT accredited).
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.