We are currently working on behalf of a manufacturing client in Malvern. Due to a period of rapid expansion, they are looking to fill a number of vacancies on their shop floor including production operatives and picker/packers.
These are temporary to permanent roles for the right candidate.
Standard Working Hours:
- Rotating AM-Pm shifts; 06:00-14:00 / 12:00 - 20:00 rotating
Working within this role your standard duties will be:
- Weighing of materials
- Operating machines
- Packing on a line
- Stacking pallets
- Quality checking to ensure that they are correct and defect free pre delivery
Desired skills are as follows:
- Previous Manufacturing experience (Desirable)
- Previous Machine Operating experience (Desirable)
- Previous Welding experience (Desirable)
- Previous Assembly (Desirable)
Other benefits of working for this business include:
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Online payslips
- Weekly pay
- Pension contribution
- On-going assignments
These roles all have the opportunity of going permanent after 12 weeks.
Please apply online or call GMP Recruitment and ask for Ryan or Al.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as an Employment Business.