GMP Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client in Droitwich for a Customer Service Manager to join their ever growing and highly successful business, on a full time, permanent contract.
Our client is a lead manufacturer across the UK and EU. They are currently going through a substantial period of growth and are gaining a great success rate, so there has never been a better time to join this successful organisation.
This is a rotating weekly shift pattern
Monday – Friday 08:00am – 16:30pm
Monday – Friday 09:00am – 17:30pm.
As Sales Advisor you should be able to work as part of a team, as well as on your own, and you will be expected to take inbound calls, responding to client orders and enquiries, make outbound calls to new and existing customers in order to build and maintain client relationships and be able to manage accounts and perform other office duties as required, logging all information on the CRM system.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual that can demonstrate excellent customer service, data entry and sales experience.
Customer Servcie Manager main duties:
- To increase sales through the conversion of incoming phone and email sales enquiries
- Qualifying occasional new clients (mostly warm calls with existing clients)
- Deliver outstanding Customer Service
- Small outbound campaigns to help generate business
- To complete quotation enquiries and return in the agreed timescale, ensuring good communication throughout the process.
- Working with existing and new customers to deliver first-class service, building strong and sustainable relationships
- To develop a good understanding of products and processes, offering advice and support to provide best solution to customer requirements.
- Input and scheduling of sales orders via SAP ERP and CRM software.
Customer Service Manager desired skills and experience
- You will possess a friendly and engaging personality.
- Must have a fantastic and presentable Customer Service approach
- Comfortable working with a range of different people.
- Should have a confident manner while dealing with clients and colleagues
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Able to work as part of a sales team.
- Confident in using a variety of IT packages
- Willing and open to learn
- Knowledge of SAP would be a BIG preference
It would be also advantageous to have a working knowledge of SAP ERP and CRM. Training will be provided on the extensive product range, systems and procedures.
You may be required to visit the Head Office which Is located in Germany. This will be very infrequent.
For all the above you will be rewarded with a basic salary up to £25,000 which is demonstrable with experience, plus additional company benefits.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.