GMP Recruitment are proud to partner a vastly successful, multi-million-pound e-commerce business with an international customer reach, located in Coventry. We are recruiting on their behalf for several Customer Service Advisors to join their team on a full time, permanent contract.
This position is working 4 days on, 4 days off 06:00am – 18:00pm. Please only apply if you can commit to this pattern.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will play a significant part in our clients continued success and be the first point of contact for the customer and seller base. Customer Service is at the heart of our client’s success, so we are looking for passionate, customer focused, driven and enthusiastic individuals.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing and expanding business that can offer excellent promotional career opportunities as the business grows, an outstanding, fun, welcoming culture which is constantly evolving and the chance to contribute towards the growth of the department.
Customer Service Advisor main duties:
- You will be a brand ambassador in front-line support answering customers queries via email, chat, social media, and phone calls, about delivery status, product questions, refunds, returns, invoices
- Develop and maintain deep knowledge of the product range to provide value to customers
- Support the business objectives to drive positive company sales results
- Advise customers about special offers and promotions on products
- Ensure that customers have an exceptional experience
- Maintain awareness of trends and patterns in customer interactions
- Advocate for customers by identifying trends in issues and suggesting improvements to processes, policies, and product.
- Collaborate with members of other teams to rot out answers and be a resource to teammates
- Take ownership of customer requests and follow it through resolution
Customer Service Advisor desired skills and experience:
- Customer service, customer care or sales experience
- A passion for / interest in the brand and products
- An outgoing nature and positive attitude
- Organised and detail-oriented with strong written and verbal communication skill
- Strong technical aptitude and curiosity about how things work
- Creative and adaptable to solve problems in a collaborative environment
- Curious and eager to question assumptions, and then take the initiative to find creative solution
This position can offer a highly competitive basic salary up to £25,000 which is demonstrable with experience, plus excellent company benefits and a great working environment.
Successful candidates will be invited to an assessment day where you will meet the team, participate in group exercises, get to know the business, and conduct an interview, so do not hesitate as these positions will go FAST!
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.