GMP Recruitment are proud to be partnered with a hugely successful and highly recognised leading international manufacturer located on the outskirts of Worcester. We are recruiting on their behalf for a Compliance and Holistec Engineer to join their team on a full time, permanent contract.
This is a core position where you will ensure the business meets all Statutory legal compliance requirements and regulations recommended by the Health and Safety Executive.
We are looking for someone who can take responsibility for all compliance requirements within industry such as Water Management, Cranes, Zurich inspections, Pat testing, Store and ensure all reports are acted on and meet LRQA certification requirements.
The successful candidate will correspond to all associated people, work to correct issues that arise and ensure all equipment meets required standards.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate similar experience within a manufacturing/engineering environment and ideally have an IOSH Managing Safety qualification.
Compliance and Holistec Engineer main duties:
- Meet legal requirements for all statutory requirements (Water Management, LOLER, Emissions to Atmosphere, Emergency Lighting Testing – track all works through to completion
- Manage all site visits– formulate action plan to close out non-conformances
- Ensure all hoists and cranes meet legal requirements and are tested in accordance to legal requirements
- Ensure all FLT are maintained to meet legal requirement, plan with external 3rd party provider any defects and planned repairs
- Ensure that all dust monitoring equipment meets legal requirements (LEV)
- Read and store all reports from above and Log all recommendations repairs required from reports on Holistec
- Work with plant maintenance to ensure work carried out
- Manage outside contractors to carry out any repairs unable to be completed in house work on required projects
- Work with H&S department to ensure all legal requirements are enforced
- Work with all departments to ensure that Holistec is utilised throughout the business.
- Track PM’s and report to Maintenance manager weekly update of open v closed (KPI Measure)
- Oversee site security requirements
- Work with Management Team to ensure LRQA Audits are conducted in correct and professional way
Compliance and Holistec Engineer desired skills and experience:
- Experience in a similar position within a manufacturing or large site environment, preferred
- Knowledge of legal requirements for different types of equipment
- Understanding of equipment uses
- In both safety & environmental and statutory legal requirements
- Able to ensure reports are managed and saved accordingly
- Faults correctly recorded on Holistec
- Repairs managed as required to meet LRQA auditing requirements
- Holistec managed to produce plant and equipment performance measures
- Meet all legal requirements under H&S guidance
- IOSH Managing safety (4-day course)
- Managing contractors
This position can offer an immediate start for the successful candidate.
For all the above requirements you can expect to receive a salary of £38,000 working 37.5 hrs a week, Monday – Friday., plus excellent fringe benefits.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, please click apply.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.