Are you a Property Professional looking for a new challenging role?
Do you have previous negotiation experience within an Estate Agency, Lettings Agency or Commercial Agency environment?
GMP Recruitment are proud to be partnered with a fast growing and highly successful Commercial Property Consultancy in Droitwich. We are recruiting on their behalf for a Commercial Property Negotiator to join their team on a full time, permanent contract.
Our client can offer a stable and secure working environment as well as training and development opportunities to grow within the business.
The ideal candidate for this position will be an individual who wants to carve out a successful career within commercial property, with a willingness to learn and climb the ladder, working with an incredibly talented bunch of professionals.
You MUST have a full UK driving license and access to a car during working hours, to be considered.
Commercial Property Negotiator main duties:
- Supporting on all day-to-day administration for a busy Residential Survey department
- Carry out accompanied viewings
- Negotiating with tenants and prospective purchasers
- Providing updates to Landlords and Vendors
- Utilising the inhouse property data base system
- Carry out Anti-Money Laundering checks when required
- Updating social media platforms including Twitter, LinkedIn and more
- General support duties with the Agency team when required
Commercial Property Negotiator desired skills and experience:
- Previous negotiation experience within an Estate Agency, Letting Agency, or Commercial Property Agency
- Driving license and own car (Milage paid)
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficient with Microsoft packages and IT
- Exceptional levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with a positive attitude and willingness to go that ‘extra mile’
This position is working Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:30pm – however, the company does have the flexibility to offer a 4 day working week, if preferred by the successful candidate.
For all the above you will be offered a starting salary of £18-20K (pro rata for reduced hours) plus OTE and additional company benefits including onsite parking, milage contribution and pension contribution.
This is a truly fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and fast growing business.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.