CNC Programmer / Operator
We are currently working on behalf of our client based in Worcester. Due to a period of rapid expansion they are looking to fill a number of vacancies for CNC experienced operators / programmers.
Standard Working Hours:
- Day shifts - 08:00 - 16:00
- £13 - £15 per hour (dependant on experience)
Working within this role your standard duties will be:
- CNC Programming / Operating
- Quality Control
- General production duties
Desired skills are as follows:
- Previous Manufacturing experience (Essential)
- Previous CNC Machine Operating experience (Essential)
- Previous Automotive experience (Desirable)
Other benefits of working for this business include:
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Online payslips
- Weekly pay
- Pension contribution
- On-going assignment
For more information, or to apply, please click Apply.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as an Employment Business.
Reference ID: GMPJ575