Are you a CNC Operator with experience of Programming, Setting and Operating CNCs?
GMP Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client in Stonehouse for a CNC Operator to join a well-known and successful manufacturing company on a full time, permanent contract.
The successful candidate will be a time serviced CNC Operator with programming experience and the ability to work on machines.
CNC Operator main duties:
- Writing programmes
- Operating, Setting and Programming CNCs
- Running machines
- Operating tools to engineering drawings and designs
- Working to tight tolerances and deadlines
CNC Operator desired skills and experience:
- CNC Programmer, setter and operator experience
- Must have CNC Programming experience
- You must be able to work without direction or supervision
- You will be able to work from bespoke engineering drawings
This is a full time, permanent position, Monday – Friday and if you can demonstrate all the above requirements you can expect to achieve an hourly rate of £10.63.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, please click apply.
For more information contact GMP Recruitment Directly.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.