Are you a CNC Miller/Programmer with experience of Programming, Setting and Operating CNCs? Do you have experience with Hurco machines?
GMP Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client in Worcester for a CNC Miller to join a well-known and successful engineering company on a full time, permanent contract.
The successful candidate will be a time serviced CNC Miller with programming experience and the ability to work on Hurco machines.
If you can demonstrate experience in CNC Turning on Mazak Machines, as well as the ability to work on Hurco machines, then I want to hear from you.
CNC Miller main duties:
- Writing programmes
- Operating, Setting and Programming CNCs
- Running machines
- Operating tools to engineering drawings and designs;
- Working to tight tolerances and deadlines
CNC Miller desired skills and experience:
- CNC Programmer, setter and operator experience
- Must have CNC Programming experience on Hurco
- You must be able to work without direction or supervision
- You will be able to work from bespoke engineering drawings
This is a full time, permanent position, Monday – Friday and if you can demonstrate all the above requirements you can expect to achieve a salary up to £32,000
If the above role sounds perfect for you, please click apply.
For more information contact GMP Recruitment Directly.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.