Are you an effective and efficient communicator with excellent interpersonal skills? Do you have the ability to deliver exceptional customer service and build strong working relationships?
GMP Recruitment are proud to be partnered with one of Worcester’s best known and highly successful Estate Agents that offer the very best combination of personal and online services.
We are supporting their recruitment for a Client Services Executive to join their client care team on a full time, permanent basis.
As a company who specialise in offering excellent service to high net worth individuals, my client are offering an excellent opportunity to join an award winning team and the ability to fast track your career.
Industry experience is not required. Positive attitude, high service levels and a strong work ethos are vital for the success of this role.
Client Services Executive main duties:
- Build relationships with new, existing and historic clients to create new opportunities and referrals
- You will be the first point of contact for all day to day property sales enquiries and make outbound calls related to new and existing clients
- Promptly answer calls, respond to emails and all other communications on the portal or from clients directly
- Coordinating client requirements within the team and offering clients a first class service at all times
- Following up new business enquiries
- Maintain an excellent knowledge of all products and services offered
Client Services Executive desired skills and experience:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Maintain knowledge and experience of using software including all Microsoft Office packages
- Have excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Provide a fantastic work ethic
- Maintain good interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt when required
- Be able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Maintain excellent attention to detail and deliver work with accuracy
An immediate start is available for the successful candidate.
This is an office based role, Monday – Friday 09:00am – 17:30pm with a rotation of every second Saturday and a day off in the week.
The successful candidate can expect to receive a competitive basic salary of £20K plus commission onsite parking and additional company benefits.
This is an exciting time to join a dynamic and forward thinking company that are going through a great period of success and growth.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply or contact GMP Recruitment for more information.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.