GMP Recruitment are proud to be partnered with a hugely successful hospitality company with several sites across the United Kingdom. We are recruiting on their behalf for a Cleaning Supervisor to join their team on a full time, permanent contract for their site in Hesdin, Wiltshire.
For the role we are looking for a hospitality experienced professional who is both proactive and reactive with the levels of customer service expected within the most exclusive hospitality settings. The role does involve both cleaning, supervising and site management, reporting directly to the owners.
Ideally, you will come from a hotel/hospitality, cleaning and supervisory background, but we will look at people from with customer facing/front of house roles also.
The hours and days of work will include Saturdays (due to guest changeovers) and you will be required to be on-call to attend any emergency on-site issues that may arise. Please only apply if you can commit to this.
- Maintain the properties' high standards
- Liaising with sub-contractors and cleaning staff
- Cleaning property along with teams of cleaners
- Setup of new units as they become available.
- Troubleshooting issues
- Liaising with bookings manager to ensure guests are well prepared before their stay
- Greeting and welcoming guests
- Guest care prior to and after stay
- Initially the role is dealing with 1 large property, but this site will later develop to 5+ properties
- £13 per hour (estimated £23,000+ per year)
This position is likely to progress quickly, and an immediate start is available for the successful candidate that can demonstrate all the above requirements.
If the above position sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply or contact GMP Recruitment directly.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.