We at GMP Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of a well-established manufacturing company, based in a number of areas, and we are looking for a Catering Engineer to join their team on a full-time, permanent, contract.
Please note: you will be expected to travel at least 200 miles in and around the area.
Our client specialises in refrigeration and cooling products. They have had a fantastic growth and are now looking to extend their team.
The ideal candidate will candidate will have great technical skills and will also be expected to provide reports and safety assessments in line with our compliance and company standards. Our clients values the importance of interpersonal skills and the ability to hit the ground running whilst providing a professional fitting, planned maintenance and emergency repair service to our customers.
Catering Engineer main duties:
- Service of commercial catering equipment
- Maintenance of commercial catering equipment
- Repair of commercial catering equipment
- Fault Finding on electrical, gas commercial catering equipment
- Customer facing position – meeting and liaising with clients in a professional manner
- Ensuring all paperwork completed in full and in a timely manner
- Go the extra mile to engage customers and find solutions• Working closely with the office Service team
- Working to customer service levels, ensuring their food service equipment is repaired and returned to service as quickly as possible
- Drive the implementation of engineering best practice processes, procedures and tools that maximise effectiveness and efficiency
- Carrying out regular stock management of parts
- Ensure compliance with relevant health and safety regulations.
- Maintain a professional approach to your work and being a model brand ambassador when on a customer’s site.
- To communicate effectively and efficiently with product manufacturers and suppliers to ensure the correct parts are identified whilst on site
- To demonstrate high standards of working practice and a flexible approach with the ability to work on own initiative
Catering Engineer essential skills and experience:
- Previous work as a gas service engineer to a high professional standard in the catering industry
- Full Driving Licence
- COMCAT 1, 3 & 5
- Strong inter-personal skills
- IT savvy
Catering Engineer Desirable Skills and Qualifications include:
- C&G 2079 (FGas & ODS)
- C&G 2382-15 (17th Edition)
- CONGLP1 PD
This position will be a Monday – Friday position and will be 42.5 hours per week.
For all of the above our client will be offering a salary of up to £42,000, plus additional company benefits.
AN IMMEDIATE START IS AVAILABLE FOR SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.