GMP Recruitment are partnered with a well-establish company in Worcester. Our client is looking to add an additional CAD Technician to their team. This role is on a full-time, permanent, basis.
Our client specialises in lighting and are a current lead in the lighting business. They have had a fantastic growth and are now looking to extend their team.
This role will involve general CAD Technician duties where you will learn and grow within a fantastic and well-established business. If you can demonstrate a drive to learn then we want to hear form you!
CAD Technician main duties:
- Manage engineering projects and co-ordinate resource and activities to achieve short-term time and financial targets
- Produce engineering designs, calculations and specifications, using appropriate technical software
- Co-ordinate input from other disciplines and specialisms as required
- Prepare technical reports in accordance with clients’ briefs
- Supervise and co-ordinate the production of technical drawings
- Check calculations, specifications, drawings and reports produced by others, in accordance with Operational Procedures
- Attend and participate in client and (internal and external) project meetings
- Correspond with external third parties (e.g. clients, contractors, architects and/or manufacturers) regarding information and technical queries
- Comply with project management, Operational (QA), Environmental and Health and Safety procedures
- Maintaining the drawing register in line with company procedures
- Team Player willing to assist in other areas when required
CAD Technician desired skills and experience:
- Ability to work without supervision with excellent analytical and problem solving ability.
- Retain Knowledge from each Job
- Maintain a clean and organized work area to facilitate assembly functions
- Ability to effectively communicate targets and expectations to others.
- Ability to work as a part of a team.
This position will be operating on a Monday – Friday, 09:00am - 17:00pm. There will also be an earlier finish on a Friday of 15:00pm.
Note: There is the option to have any 30 minutes of the daily hour lunch break to allow for a 16:30 finish Monday – Thursday
For all of the above our client will be offering an hourly rate of up to £13, which will be dependent on experience, plus additional company benefits.
AN IMMEDIATE START IS AVAILABLE FOR SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.