GMP Recruitment are proud to be partnered with a highly recognisable and hugely successful manufacturer of construction and utility equipment. We are currently recruiting on their behalf for a Business Analyst to join the team on a full time, permanent contract.
As Business Analyst you will drive company- wide new business performance by the delivery of relevant and timely information – including sales, stock management and critical success factors.
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate experience in a similar role with the ability to analyse complex data from multiple sources.
Business Analyst main duties:
- You will support the sales team tenders with commercial pricing and submission, including key accounts
- Handle the delivery of enhanced market intelligence that supports business decisions
- Drive new business performance
- Meet tender deadlines and KPI targets
- Select the best reporting methods appropriate to the required analysis
- Anticipating requirements and uncovering areas for improvement
- Trends or patterns in complex data sets are identified, analysed, and interpreted
Business Analyst desired skills and experience:
- High attention to detail
- Ability to analyse complex data from multiple sources
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Comprehensive level of numeracy
- Strong communication skills and excellent presentation skills
- Understanding of Sales process
The successful candidate will have knowledge of pricing and commercial agreements, Microsoft Office experience – advanced Excel knowledge and a degree or professional qualification is desirable.
This is a 35 hour working week with a salary of up to £37,000, pending experience, plus excellent company benefits.
This position has the ability to interview suitable candidates ASAP with an immediate start available for the successful applicant.
If this Business Analyst role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.