GMP Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our Legal client in Tewkesbury for an Assistant Cashier to provide much needed support to their existing Accounts team with daily banking functions, on a full time, permanent basis.
Our client is a highly recognisable and hugely successful law firm that offers a full range of legal services for both individuals and businesses covering residential conveyancing, will, probate, trust and family law to name a few.
The successful candidate will ideally demonstrate Cashier/Legal Cashier experience, although this is not essential. You must be able to convey experience in assisting with accounts covering banking, reconciliations, accountancy and transactions to be considered.
Assistant Cashier main duties:
- You will undertake daily banking functions including bank reconciliations and payment chasing
- You will support with all administration and reconciliation of petty cash
- Processing of client and office accounting transactions
- You will utilise the in-house case management system
- Assist with month end routine and support the accounts team with any additional support as required
Accounts Cashier desired skills and experience:
- Previous Cashier, Legal Cashier or banking/accounts experience, essential
- An enthusiastic and willing team player
- Excellent client/customer service skills and attention to detail
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills
- Highly IT literate
- Motivated, accurate and works well under pressure
- Willing to submit to satisfactory Debarring and credit checks
- Knowledge of the Solicitors Accounts Rules would be an advantage
Applicants with experience and familiarity in a similar role/industry are strongly encouraged to apply.
This position has the ability for an immediate start for the successful candidate.
You will be rewarded with a highly competitive basic salary up to £23K which is demonstrable with experience, plus excellent company benefits.
There is the possibility for a higher salary if you can demonstrate Legal Cashier experience.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.