GMP Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client in Evesham for a number of Assembly Operatives to join their growing and successful team on full time, permanent contracts.
Our client is a lead manufacturer of agriculture machinery, and they manufacture and service bespoke machinery on site, providing industry forward equipment and machinery for domestic and export markets.
The ideal candidate for this role will be someone with a minimum two years’ experience in automotive or large-scale machinery assembly.
It is essential that candidates can demonstrate hydraulic and electrical experience to be considered.
My client can interview candidates in the next few weeks, with the look of a January 2022 start date, so if this position sounds like you, then apply!
Assembly Fitter main duties:
- You will assemble and fit parts of machinery and agricultural equipment on site
- Ability to follow directions with attention to detail
- Work under own initiative and as part of a team
- The successful candidate must have a safety conscious approach to carrying out work with experience of trouble shooting and equipment repair
Assembly Fitter desired skills and experience
- Previous electrical fitting and assembly experience essential – within automotive or machinery assembly
- Experience in hydraulics and electrics a must
- Experience in farming and using machinery an advantage but not necessary
- Fault finding skills
- Ability to read and interpret engineer drawing and Solid works
- Electrical engineer qualification or equivalent working experience
The working hours for the Assembly Operative role are Monday – Friday, 10 hour days with 1 hour break. Over time on Saturdays are available.
Hourly rate is £11-£12 p/h (£22,880 - £24,960 per annum) which is demonstrable with experience.
My client can provide a supportive team environment with good quality work. They also aim to promote a good work/life balance and are committed to the health and wellbeing of all staff.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.