GMP Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client in Tewkesbury for a number of Production Operatives.
Our client is a leading manufacturer in the Tewkesbury area.
We are looking for people to cover a number of areas within the business from Machine Operating, quality inspection, basic product finishing and packing.
The day-to-day duties of the role will be:
- Loading materials into machines ready for machining
- Unloading machines
- Checking finished product for imperfections
- Finishing the product, where necessary, with hand tools
- Loading the finished product onto pallets
The ideal candidate for this role will be someone with:
- Previous manufacturing experience
- Previous machine operating
- Ability to work a 2-shift rotating pattern (the late finish will require your own transport home if not local)
- A good attention to detail
- A flexible approach to undertaking various tasks within the business in the business
- A diligent approach to health and safety practices
- Good spoken and written English skills
This is a full-time role offering 37.5 hours a week as basic. Overtime is available and paid at a higher rate.
The hours for the role are 06:00 to 14:00 Monday to Friday (Week 1) and 14:00 to 0:00 (Week 2).
This role comes with an immediate start for the right candidates.
GMP are acting as a Employment Business