GMP Recruitment are proud to be partnered with a hugely successful and highly recognised leading international manufacturer located on the outskirts of Worcester. We are recruiting on their behalf for an Air Tool Repair Maintenance and Facilities Service Engineer to join their team on a full time, permanent contract.
The role purpose is to achieve the very highest levels of Air Tool repair and site wide “Facilities maintenance engineer” on a wide variety of equipment and facilities.
This position is Monday – Friday 37.5 hours a week.
The ideal candidate for this role will demonstrate proven or transferable knowledge of equipment such as Air Tools and general maintenance skills within an engineering/maintenance dicipline and FLT and MEWP licence or experience.
An immediate start can be available for the successful candidate.
Air Tool Repair Maintenance and Facilities Services Engineer main duties:
- Carry out hands-on repairs in a safe and conscientious manner to all aspects of Air Tools used in the production facility
- Prioritise workload to sustain output
- Carry out proactive and reactive maintenance to required Air Tools
- Proactively determine faults and where required contact an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) for technical support to determine route cause and resolution actions. When required obtain quotes and send air tools out to an external company
- Ensure all Air tools are repaired to the correct standard
- Repaired Air tools to meet H&S requirements
- Review issues, obtain quotes and submit to supervision for order processing
- Report any miss use of Air tools found on repair
- Carry out Planned Facilities Maintenance Tasks and input to computerised maintenance management system (CMMS)
Air Tool Repair Maintenance and Facilities Services Engineer desired skills and experience:
- Recognised qualification in an Engineering/maintenance discipline
- FLT and MEWP licence or experience
- Basic welding skills
- Knowledge of Grinding wheel regulations
- Proven or transferable knowledge of equipment such as air Tools and general maintenance Skills
- Experience with Permit to Work systems and LOTO procedures
- Mechcanical /Electrical appreciation
- Desirable to have experience of air tool repairs
Team fit is equally as important as experience and we are looking for individuals with a positive attitude and ambitious drive that want to grow within the business.
The successful Air Tool Repair Maintenance and Facilities Services Engineer will be offered a salary of £27,500 plus excellent fringe benefits.
If the above position sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply or contact GMP Recruitment directly.
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.