GMP Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client in Evesham for an experienced Agriculture Parts Sales and Customer Service Operative to join their growing and successful team on a full time, permanent contract.
Our client is a lead manufacturer of agriculture machinery and they manufacture and service bespoke machinery on site, providing industry forward equipment and machinery for domestic and export markets.
Due to an incredible period of growth, expansion and increased workload, this position would suit an experienced customer service driven and sales focused individual that is seeking a new position within a successful organisation that can offer great career prospects.
The ideal candidate MUST good agricultural knowledge, ideally within farm machinery.
Agriculture Parts Sales and Customer Service Operative main duties:
- Responding to customer enquiries; receiving orders, giving advice on customer requirements
- Packing and preparation for dispatch of customer orders
- Assembly of discs and other parts
- Element of stock control - checking stock levels, alert purchase teams when re-orders are needed and assistance with stock checks
- Day to day tidying of the stores department
Agriculture Parts Sales and Customer Service Operative desired skills and experience
- Sound knowledge of agricultural machinery is essential
- Excellent communication skills and organisational skills
- Customer focused, with a courteous, presentable and efficient manner both in person and over the phone
- Stock control and order processing preferred
- Forklift/telehandler license is desirable
This Agriculture Parts Sales and Customer Service Operative role is a full time, permanent position that can offer £10-£12 p/h which is demonstrable with experience.
My client can provide a supportive team environment with good quality work. They also aim to promote a good work/life balance and are committed to the health and wellbeing of all staff.
IMMEDIATE STARTS ARE AVAILABLE FOR SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.