GMP Recruitment are recruiting for an Administrative Coordinator to provide much needed administrative support to a busy and growing Property company in Worcester.
Our client is a leading, multi-branch independent Property Agent who are a highly recognisable and successful brand. They pride themselves on their reputation for delivering outstanding customer service to their clients and they believe in bringing together traditional values, the latest technology and a real passion for people and property.
They are currently looking for an experienced Administrative Coordinator to join their team based in Worcester. This is a fast paced and demanding position that will require excellent communication, organisation and administration skills.
Previous experience within industry is preferred, but not essential.
Administrative Coordinator main duties:
- Coordinating the Tenancy move ins for all offices from the point of application to the tenancy commencement date
- Production of documentation to ensure that the tenancy file is complete, including references
- Ensuring that the property is fully compliant prior to the tenancy starting
- Arranging pre-tenancy cleans and inventories
- Keeping both Tenants and Landlords fully informed
- Informing the utility providers of new tenancies
- Registering Deposits with the DPS
- General office administration including taking telephone enquiries, responding to emails, arranging diary appointments, and qualifying prospective Tenants
Administrative Coordinator desired skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience in a demanding administration led role
- Articulate with a professional telephone manner and able to provide a high level of customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Good level of computer literacy, with knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and self-organise
- Capable of working in a fast paced and sometimes pressured environment
- Experience in a similar role is preferable but not essential
This is a great opportunity for a skilled and experienced Administrator to join an ever expanding business and contribute towards their continual success.
This is a full time, permanent position, Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm and alternative Saturday work 9-1pm.
For every two Saturdays worked per month you will receive a day off during the week.
You will be rewarded with a highly competitive basic salary up to 24K pending relevant experience, plus additional company benefits.
If the above role sounds perfect for you, or you require more information, please click apply
GMP Recruitment are recruiting for this role on behalf of their client and are acting as a Recruitment Agency.